For you Warrior Princess - Reflection: The Anchor of Hope

The Anchor of Hope

All of us go through difficult times in our lives, and like a ship in a storm, we need help to remain steady. A ship has an anchor to help it hold steady, and the Bible says that the anchor of our soul is hope.
When you and I base our hope firmly on God and His Word, we may feel the wind and waves, but in the end we will not be moved.
During a storm, hope gives us the ability to look at things as they are and still be confident that something better is coming. That makes hope a very powerful and important quality for you and me to have - especially in times of trouble. In fact, I believe it's the foundation that our faith must be built on.
No one - not even God - can promise that we will never have to deal with disappointment or trouble. But the important thing is that we never stop hoping. Maintaining a positive attitude and holding on to the hope we have in Christ puts us in a position to see God's miracle-working power.

Prayer Starter: God, I put my hope in You. My expectation for the great things You're going to do in my life is my anchor in trying times.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario